Student Research Bursary
The Paget’s Association of the United Kingdom is pleased to offer Student Research Bursaries of £6000. The bursaries are designed to encourage promising UK science or medical students, allied health professionals, and nurses, to pursue Masters and PhD-level research into any aspect of Paget’s Disease of Bone.
The Association will provide funding to support recipients in their study towards Masters (postgraduate or intercalated medical) and PhD degrees. There is flexibility for the funding to be shared between the student (as stipend, up to 50%) and their institution (research costs).
Please feel free to contact the Association for guidance on individual eligibility. The recipients will be invited to attend the Association’s Annual General Meeting in the autumn, to receive the award.
- A summary of the research project, jointly prepared by mentor and student including the student’s role in the research project (1000 words maximum).
- A mentor statement which includes the mentor’s role in the research project including his/her plans for research training.
- The above summary and statement should be included in the application form, which you will find on page 2.
- The student’s CV, including full details of current course and year, mailing address and contact details, must be sent with the application form.
- Please print, sign, scan and email your application to [email protected]
Applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
APPLICATION FORM: Student Research Bursary advert 2019
CLOSING DATE: Friday 17th May 2019