Membership and Communications Administrator (Part-time)
Hours: Negotiable but initially 15-20 hours/week on a flexible basis, to be reviewed after 12 months.
Salary: £16,968-£19,852 pro rata. The starting point will depend on experience.
Responsible to: Office Manager.
The Paget’s Association is a national charity supporting those with Paget’s Disease of Bone, funding research and raising awareness of the condition. You will be working in a small team based in Swinton. No prior knowledge of Paget’s disease is necessary as training will be given.
• Administering membership
• Communicating with members and the general public by telephone, email and social media
• Expanding social media presence through existing and new outlets
• Liaising with the Paget’s Association Centres of Excellence
• Taking minutes of meetings as required
• Helping the Paget’s Specialist Nurse with the production of the Paget’s Newsletter
• Assisting the Office Manager and the Paget’s Specialist Nurse with routine office duties
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Competence and experience with Microsoft Office (especially Word and Access or similar database)
• Experience of the use of social media, particularly for professional communication
• Ability to work independently
• Experience of the NHS or health related environment
• Experience in working with, or volunteering for a charity
• Experience of membership organisations
Application by CV and covering letter, including the contact details of two referees, are to be returned to [email protected] by Thursday 8th March 2018.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
You can download the above information here (PDF file): Job description - Membership and Communications Administrator Feb 2018