Cycle 100 miles for Paget's: Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
You could be one of 20,000 cyclists taking on the famous Box Hill as part of this stunning 100 mile cycle challenge. Join the Paget’s team, and take part in the RideLondon 100 cycle race, raising funds to support the work of the Paget’s Association.
The 100-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. It starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital, onto Surrey’s stunning country roads, finishing on The Mall in central London.
When: Sunday, 29th July 2018
Where: London and Surrey
Sponsorship target: £500
Distance: 100 miles
Closing date for applications is 20th April 2018
Download details of How to apply London Cycle Ride 2018
Download the London Ride 100 Application Form 2018
APPLYING FOR A GUARANTEED PLACE
• Application for a guaranteed place is made through The Paget’s Association
• All successful applicants will be required to pledge that they will raise a minimum of £500 sponsorship, paid in full to the Association by 30th September 2018
• The Paget’s Association does not include Gift Aid in your sponsorship total. We do, however, ask you to encourage your supporters to tick the Gift Aid box on the sponsor form as this allows the Paget’s Association to claim an extra 25%
• Before signing the application form, please read our terms and conditions carefully
• Please give as much information as possible on your application form. You can attach
additional sheets if required
• The closing date for applications is 20th April 2018
• All applicants will be notified as soon as possible after this date as to whether or not they
have been successful in gaining a guaranteed place
Paget’s running vests and cycle tops
If you are taking part in another event for Paget's we are able to order Paget’s running vests and cycling tops for events. Please contact us for information.
(Photograph of route courtesy of Prudential RideLondon)