Become a Member
Become a Member to receive a Paget’s Information Pack and our quarterly Newsletter
The Paget’s Information Pack contains:
- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST - the offer of FREE Educational DVDs from our 2018 event.
- Three Booklets: Paget’s Disease – The Facts, Investigations Explained and, Paget’s Disease and Pain.
- A Paget's Passport to record details of how Paget's disease affects you, treatment, blood tests etc.
- Our last 2 newsletters containing information, news and discussion relevant to those who have Paget’s or have an interest in Paget’s disease.
- Information sheets on various aspects of Paget’s disease, as well as a complete list of the UK Centres of Excellence.
- An invitation to join our Support Network which will put you in touch with others.
As a member of the Paget’s Association, you will:
1. Receive the quarterly Paget’s Newsletter delivered to your home address.
2. Benefit from free attendance at our Paget’s Information events for you and a carer/spouse.
3. Be able to contact others who have Paget's disease through our Paget's Support Network.
4. Have access to the members’ area of the Paget’s Association website, where you will find previous newsletters, personal experiences of those with Paget's disease and much more.
5. Have the right to vote at our Annual General Meeting.
6. Be informed of opportunities to take part in member consultations i.e. regarding research.
To receive our Paget's Newsletter and become a member of the Paget’s Association the cost is as follows:
UK membership - £15 per annum for UK membership
Lifetime UK membership – one-off fee of £150.
Overseas membership – receiving Newsletters and information by post to an address outside the UK is £20 per annum.
Alternative to joining online
If you prefer, you can print and post the membership form to us. Download the form: Membership Form (PDF)