Become a Member
Become a Member to receive a Paget’s Information Pack and our quarterly Newsletter
The Paget’s Information Pack contains:
- 3 Booklets: Paget’s Disease – The Facts, Investigations Explained and, Paget’s Disease and Pain.
- A Paget's Passport to record details of how Paget's disease affects you, treatment, blood tests etc.
- Our last 2 newsletters containing information, news and discussion relevant to those who have Paget’s or have an interest in Paget’s disease.
- Information sheets on various aspects of Paget’s disease, as well as a complete list of the UK Centres of Excellence.
- An invitation to join our Support Network which will put you in touch with others.
As a member of the Paget’s Association, you will:
- receive the quarterly Paget’s Newsletter delivered to your home address
- benefit from free attendance at our Paget’s Information events for you and a carer/spouse
- be able to contact others who have Paget's disease through our Paget's Support Network
- have access to the members’ area of the Paget’s Association website, where you will find previous newsletters, personal experiences of those with Paget's disease and much more.
- have the right to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- be informed of opportunities to take part in member consultations i.e. regarding research
To receive our Paget's Newsletter and become a member of the Paget’s Association the cost is as follows:
UK membership - £15 per annum for UK membership
Lifetime UK membership – one-off fee of £150.
Overseas membership – receiving Newsletters and information by post to an address outside the UK is £20 per annum.
Alternative to joining online
If you prefer, you can print and post the membership form to us. Download the form: Membership Form (PDF)