What will you do?
- Hold a coffee morning or garden party.
- Have a tombola stall at a local event.
- Clear your clutter and have a car boot sale.
- Ask your children/grandchildren/friends to do a sponsored walk, swim, or silence.
- Sell your homegrown flowers or vegetables.
- Hold a book sale or exchange.
- Organise a dance, formal ball or concert.
- Have a dress down day at work and ask each person taking part to donate £1 to Paget's.
- Make cards, cakes or knitted items to sell at a local event.
Pot of Tea for Paget's
Will you share a Pot of Tea for Paget’s? Why not hold a charity tea & cake morning/afternoon with your family, friends and neighbours, to raise funds which will help us provide information and support for those with Paget’s disease. Your guests are asked to make a donation to support the work of the Paget’s Association. If you would like a box to collect donations please let us know. All you need are a few key ingredients to make your event a success and join the fight to beat Paget’s disease:
• A venue – which could be your home
• Some willing volunteers – cake bakers and tea/coffee makers
• The invitations to send to your family, friends and neighbours - Download: Pot of Tea for Paget's Invitations
How we can help: If you can arrange a larger event for your village, for instance in your local Community Centre or Church Hall, we can supply posters, Paget's leaflets and invitations - call us on 0161 799 4646. When you have concluded your tea party, send the money you have raised to us at: The Paget’s Association, Suite 5, Moorfield House, Moorside Rd, Swinton, Manchester, M27 0EW. If you are willing to share details of your event in this newsletter please do tell us about it and send us your photos.