Paget's 200 CLUB
Could you be a winner and help us fund research by taking part in our raffle?
Known as the 200 Club, the Paget's Association's raffle will never have more than 200 members, so you really do stand a good chance of winning and in joining you are also boosting our research fund.
Have you won? Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view the winners!
The first prize each month is £100 and the second prize is £50. In June and December however, the prize money is doubled to £200 and £100 respectively. No administration charges are taken out so all money given in this way goes towards research projects, funded by the Association, once prize money has been taken out. Winners are published in our newsletter.
To enter the draw the cost is £5 each month. If you opt to pay monthly we ask that you pay by standing order, otherwise, you can pay quarterly, half yearly or annually by standing order or cheque. Each member can have two tickets.
To join, please read the rules below and download the application form here: 200 Club Raffle application form
The rules for the Paget’s 200 Club are simple and are as follows:
1. The Paget’s 200 Club is open to anyone over the age of 18 and is limited to 2 numbers per person, with a maximum of 200 numbers. Should there be more applicants than numbers, a waiting list will be drawn up, and when numbers become available they will be allocated to the person at the top of the waiting list.
2. The membership fee is £5 per month, per number, paid in advance. If you opt to pay monthly we ask that you pay by standing order, otherwise, you can pay quarterly, half yearly or annually by standing order or cheque. Paying by standing order is the preferred method of payment, as this eliminates the need for reminders, and the risk of not being entered into a draw because of late payment. Payment by cheque must accompany the completed application form. To pay by standing order, please complete the standing order mandate and return to the Paget’s office.
3. Should membership drop below 50 at a future date, monthly draws will be suspended until this minimum figure is reached. If this situation should occur all members will be advised in writing.
4. The winning numbers will be drawn by staff at the Paget’s Association office on the last Wednesday of each month. Winners will be advised by post, and a list of prize winners for the preceding period will be included in each Newsletter.
5. Prizes will be a £100 first prize and a £50 second prize. Twice a year, in June and December, the prize money will be doubled to £200 and £100 respectively.
6. Before each monthly draw takes place, a check will be made to ensure that all monthly fees have been received in the office. If not, the relevant numbers will be removed from that month’s draw, at which point the member will be contacted to ascertain whether they wish to continue with membership of the Paget’s 200 Club.
7. Should payment not be made for two consecutive months we will treat this as a termination of membership and offer the number to the person at the top of the waiting list.
8. All proceeds from activities relating to the Paget’s 200 Club will, with the exception of prize monies, be used for the furtherance of the work of the Association.
If you wish to participate in the Paget’s 200 Club, please download the 200 Club Raffle application form
Return the form to, Paget’s Association, Suite 5, Moorfield House, Moorside Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27 0EW.
You can also contact us for further information: 0161 799 4646.
1st Prize £100: Ticket No. 44
2nd Prize £50: Ticket No. 1
1st Prize £100: Ticket No. 156
2nd Prize £50: Ticket No. 92
1st Prize £100: Ticket No. 52
2nd Prize £50: Ticket No. 183